1. Data-Driven Methods for Green Cloud Computing
2. Extending Aneka Cloud PaaS APIs for GPUs
3. Scalable MapReduce based Fuzzy Min-Max Neural Network Classifier
(UOH, India, January 2016 – July 2016)
Objective: A MapReduce based FMNN algorithm was designed and implemented in Twister’s framework for massive scale large data sets.
Technologies: Java and Twister’s MapReduce framework.
4. A Simulator for the Gamy5 Product
5. Automatic Protocol Blocker for Privacy-Preserving Public Auditing in Cloud Computing
(Bachelor thesis, BEC, VTU, India, June 2012 – May 2013)
Supervisor: Dr. M. N. Birje
Objective: To preserve privacy in the auditing process in the cloud environment with the use of Zero-Knowledge based protocol.
Technologies: JSP and MySQL.